I myself follow the work of many talented and inspirational photographers and sometimes wonder “what do they look like?” I wonder what their life is like and what drives them to be the artists that they are? I thought it would be nice for you to know a little more about lil ‘ol me! So here you are…
- My name is Simone but most people call me Sim, kids often call me ‘mone tis very cute ♥
- I am REALLY short! haha like 5″2 if I’m lucky. Most kids are taller than me.
- I’m a Mum and have three handsome boys aged 13, 10 and 7.
- I have all 3 at school now so more time for me to take photos of YOU! hehe
- I have a cheeky sense of humour, look on the bright side of life and I LOVE kids!
- My favourite food is Yum Cha and Sushi. I am a massive foodie and wine lover.
- I live in Adelaide but my home away from home is Sydney. I try to travel there a couple of times a year.
- I’m well known as a bundle of energy, I rarely stop or sit still. I talk a lot but love to listen too.
- A Hairdresser by trade, I have the gift of the gab!
- I’m an Aquarian, I like to surprise people. Adventurous but reliable, always looking for a challenge and fun! I live for the beauty surrounding us.
My family is my life, they mean everything to me and photography is for “me!” It’s an addition to my life, a great passion of mine for my love of art and an extension of me. Nothing feels better than the moment I capture “the shot” heartfelt moments. I preserve all of those memories in photos for you,…they’re are so precious ♥
I would like to thank Christine Pobke of Pobke Photography for my profile photos! These were taken at my Mentor Session with Christine. An enlightening day full of fun and I gained a new friend. Can’t ask for much more hey?!
Click here if you would like to contact me.